I’m pleased to announce first 64-bit version of Visual Watermark for Windows. 32-bit programs on Windows can allocate just about 1.3Gb of memory. By going to 64-bit architecure we removed this limitation. Visual Watermark can as much memory as available in your computer. This means you can watermark bigger images faster: we will load them all into memory and will do more jobs in parallel.
We preserved capability with 32-bit versions of Windows, so if you have older version of Windows, you will still get new updates and features.
French and Polish localizations
We launched Visual Watermark for french- and polish-speaking customers. Our translators from Strasbourg and Warszawa localized both our website and application. If you speak French or Polish, please download new version - it will appear in your language automatically.
Bug-fixes and smaller features
- 6 new effects;
- Add image number as a watermark;
- Improves background removal from logos;
- Tile feature - Fixes inconsistent spacing between watermark items;
- Tile feature - Fixes tile for complex watermark templates;
- Tile feature - Improves auto-size;
- Windows 10 - Fixes issue with folder selection;
- Fixes incorrectly scaled images;
- Fixes loading of 32-bit per pixel images without transparency;
- Fixes loading older watermark templates;
Download new version from our website
The upgrade is free for all customers. Simply download new version from our website here: www.visualwatermark.com/download/. Please uninstall older version before installing a new one.
Photo Credit: Bad Apple Photography