I’m sorry for not writing for so long, but we wanted to release ASAP and had no time for the newsletter. But… We’re ready to show you the first version of the program!
The most important thing… Download Link
And here you can find a quick introduction to the program: https://www.vimeo.com/24111408
What this version does:
- It watermarks JPG, PNG, GIF and BMP files;
- It uses all your CPU cores to watermark your pictures very quickly;
- It allows the creation of semi-transparent text watermarks;
- It renders text much better than Windows-based version does;
- It correctly places watermarks on both portrait and landscape pictures;
- It allows format conversion.
What this version doesn’t (yet!):
- It doesn’t auto-scale watermarks: if some of your pictures are bigger than others, you may have cropped watermarks;
- It has no effects except transparency;
- It has no picture-based watermarks;
- It misses a rotation and tile functions.
We’re going to release all these missing functions during the next months. This will make Visual Watermark on a par with its Windows-based version, or even better.
Please note that this is a first release and it may contain a number of issues like not working icon in the Applications stack. After downloading and installing on your computer, consider two things:
- Don’t watermark your originals. Always have a backup copy before watermarking.
- If you experience any problems, inconveniences or have strong suggestions, email me about them! My email address is ivan [at] visualwatermark.com
About pricing. This beta version is free and it will work until June 25. After that date, you will need to purchase a final version, or remove the program. I will publish a purchase link to you when I have one. If you’ve previously paid for the Windows-based version, you will get a Mac-version for free. You will need to email me after we have a working order link for the Mac-version and ask for a key.
Thank you for your time. I hope you enjoy the program.