Here is a small tutorial on how to use your logo in new watermark maker for Mac – Visual Watermark.
- Add your images into the program and click the Select Template button.
- Select a logo, or logo+text template.
- This template will use your logo as a watermark.
Rename Images feature allows you to “prettify” your filenames and make them meaningful. This is very useful if you’re going to send them to your customers or doubt you’ll easily find a photo between IMG_XXXX.jpg and DSCXXXX.jpg files.
Visual Watermark, watermark maker for Mac, allows you to rename files once they’re watermarked. Here is how:
- Add your images for watermarking.
- Select your watermark template and edit it if necessary.
- Open the Output Setting screen.
- Select the Rename and Number Photos item from the Rename Photos list.
When sending images to your customers, it’s very important to make ordering as easy as possible. The biggest problem is to remember all filenames they want to order. A combination of IMG or DSC with a random number isn’t somewhat easy to remember for you and your customer.
It’s a good idea to sequentially number images before sending them to your customers. It’s so much easier for them to say they want images 4, 8, 15 and 27 than look into filenames and say they want files DSC02154.jpg, DSC03153.jpg and DSC15345.jpg.
You can rename your files, watermark a number on your images or do both. A number watermark makes it easier for customers to order since they don’t need to figure out filename of the photo they’re looking at.
Here is how to watermark images with sequential numbers:
- Add images you want to number into our watermark maker – Visual Watermark.
- Select a text watermark template on the next step.
Download new templates, new fonts, resizing&rotation features and much more.
With this version we’ve added a huge amount of features that were highly requested by you, our customers. And even more features are coming very soon!
Let’s see what we have in Visual Watermark v3 right now.
10 New Watermark Templates
Now you can create watermarks containing your name, logo, website, phone number, or various combinations of this information. And, of course, all these new templates support the auto-scale feature, which automatically adjusts watermark size and position on every photo.
Here is what you’ll be able to do with Visual Watermark v3: